- Bent Creek, Americana Angel: What the hell does she have in her mouth?
- La D Da, Zippity Do Da: A quick google search shows that the actual lyrics to "Song of the South" are Zip-a-dee-doo-dah. I just can't stitch it her way. Cannot.
- Nora Corbett, Letters from Nora: Love! (I know, seems so not me.) When will she get to the letters I need?
- Sam Sarah, Hip Hop Black Cat Doubles: Is it wrong to love the felt thing more than the stitched thing?
- Shepherd's Bush, Scatter Freedom: Um, is anyone else reminded of cluster bombs? It's all I can think of...
- Twisted Oaks, Patchwork Garden Pincushion Ball: I'm not so keen on the stitching, but how much do I love the finishing. Could this be the next biscornu? Stay tuned...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Yesterday on a work break I perused the new releases on Hoffman's site. I made careful notes but my DSL was down when I got home last night so I could not share them with you.