- Stay up way too late. I don't know why I can't make myself go to bed. When I'm gone, he doesn't go to bed either. When we're both here, we manage to go to bed within half an hour of our bedtime.
- Eat badly. Saturday night was different because we did "Sunday dinner" at the hibachi place. But Friday night? Bag of popcorn and two diet cokes. And things didn't go well tonight either: pasta, butter, cheese.
- Clean instead of doing things on my list. I don't know what gets into me. I hate cleaning. I think it's because when I am home alone, I'm the only one responsible for mess. When the dude's here, I just resent the fact that I have to pick up after him (it's sort of irrational, because he does help).
- Spend too much money. I went to Target for bras, sunglasses, and soap. Let's just say a lot of things jumped into the basket. Then I went to Lowe's and bought a sucking leaf mulcher. (Cousin's husband thinks I should return it because he has one that we can have.) And there were two trips to Joann's (mostly because different stuff was on sale on Saturday and Sunday).
- Watch too much crap tv.
- Enjoy the quiet. There is something wonderful about being in charge of the computer, the remote, the time you eat, the things you eat, the time you go to bed...all the comings and goings. Only one more day...
Sunday, March 30, 2008
#30: Home Alone
I made a giant list of things to do while the dude was gone. I haven't done very many of them. But these are things I do when the dude leaves me home alone...