Saturday, September 01, 2007

September Goals

I know people say this all the time, but I can't believe we're already in September. This month, I'm going to begin to focus on gifts. Fortunately, this year, I do not have to mail everything next month; I am bringing my presents to England myself. Which means my in-laws will get them before February, before Christmas even.
  • Finish Promise of Summers to Come
  • Work on 60th birthday gift
  • Work for 10 hours on the marquoir
  • Finish Elisabeth’s stocking, Shepherd’s Bush
  • Start (and finish?) caterpillar eyeglass case
  • Stitch sheep ornament for SIL*
  • Stitch Fancy Work ornament for BIL

* I want to stitch LHN Two Sheep for her. I need a copy of the pattern. Is it still a freebie? Why is it not online? Why is the world against me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you contact Diane Williams and send her a SASE, she'll send it to you. It's not online b/c she's fiercely protective of her copyrights.
Her email is on the bottom of this page:
http://www.littlehouseneedleworks.com/

Michelle said...

I'll have to get started on my gifts soon too. Of course, I am still working on that gift that was supposed to be for May...but that's beside the point.