Thursday, May 31, 2007

May Flower

The good news is that the bell pull is stitched, photographed, and winging its way to New Hampshire. The bad news is, when I was showing the finished piece to my boss, I noticed that there is one eyelet stitch in the middle box that is missing about three stitches. JM&J. It went in the mail anyway. Which brings me to the end of the month...

Here's what I set out to do in May:
  • Finish the Tall Flowers sampler Nope. You know the trouble I had deciding how it should be done...
  • Finish the Alpine sampler UFO Yup! (see above). Clearly I have the same trouble as Annemarie who only seems to finish stitched pieces as gifts...
  • Work on the marquoir The end of the month was spent trying to catch up (HA!). I did about 1/3 of part 4.
  • Work on a birth sampler I worked on two! I finished Sam's and have made good progress on Alex's. I just need to figure out how to add his name and stats

For June:

  • Work on the marquoir
  • Finish Alex's birth sampler (and send the damn presents!)
  • Work on an anniversary present for the dude
  • Work on Anna's Bird (UFO)
  • Start Promise of Summers to Come, I think this may be my cousin's and her husband's Christmas present--they just bought a house in Wells, ME--yay!

So tonight, if I can whip the house into shape for our guest, I'll try to post a few shots. Otherwise, well, you can wait just a little bit longer. You don't want me to be embarrassed by my inability to pick up after myself, right?

No comments: