Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finish Line

These were the goals I set out for March:
1. Continue to work on the Tree of Life UFO I didn't pick it up this month
2. Work on the marquoir no, sadly
3. Continue working on the Tall Flowers sampler I have stitched three flowers, two to go
4. Start the Apple Sampler by Curtis Boehringer from the defunct Cross Stitch Sampler I started this on the plane to camp, and have finished the alphabet (and I received another nice note from the gals at Boehringer studios!)
5. Spend the Weekend near Tulsa starting and finishing some new projects I completed three projects in their entirety--SamSarah's Patriotic Heart, Prairie Grove Peddlar's Bee, and a needlebook with a rabbit motif.

For April:
1. Continue to work on the Tree of Life UFO
2. Work on the marquoir
3. Finish the Tall Flowers sampler
4. Continue the Apple Sampler
5. Start AMP's and/or
SSW's birth sampler

No comments: