Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stitchy Fingers

I have had the itch to stitch, and, apparently, the time. I finished Happy Bunny, Bunny Day:

The Trilogy
Happy Bunny Bunny Day
unknown 28 count linen with the prescribed floss, just needs the pink ken buttons


I even decided to start the pumpkin patch:



Heart in Hand
Monthly Mania: October
stitched on 28 ct antique ivory linen with the prescribed floss
This is the third of these that I have stitched (with August and January). I think it may be time to add these to my rotation on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on all of your fabulous finishes - especially your Enchanted Alphabet, it is beautiful! You HAVE been busy!

Leah said...

Great finishes! I especially love Enchanted Alphabet. I've been meaning to start that design for awhile, but something always gets in the way.