Friday, October 28, 2005

Grand Opening

A new cross-stitch and needlepoint store is opening up the road from my parents. Woohoo!

Here's what the Nashua Telegraph reported:

“I’ve been cross stitching for about 30 years,” she said while preparing her new shop, Colonial Needleworks on Route 101. “I started needlepoint about three years ago. We’ve been thinking about doing this for about three years.”

Although she and her husband live in Bow, she said she knew she wanted her shop to be in Bedford. “I like this location,” she said. The shop is just north of Shorty’s Restaurant.



The shop will be open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. The phone number is (603) 472-8828.

Today and tomorrow are the grand opening. I won't be able to check it out until December. If you're in NH, let me know how this place is! (Of course, nothing will be as good as Yankee Cross-stitch, but it's just too far away.)
All that and TexMex too.

No comments: