Thursday, September 01, 2005

Is it September Already?

I had such a stitching slump this month. My goals were:
* stitch last ornament in JCS rr for 8/22 mail date
Done!
* complete Le Petit Berger and bring to framer
Unfortunately, I lost the graph I made for the baby's stats. I didn't stitch an ex on this one.
* ten hours on Sissy's poncho
Oh, right.
* ten hours on Toy Gatherer
I started Moon Garden instead.
* ten hours on Pins and Needles, should finish the set
I am disappointed with my palestrina knots. So I rushed right back to work on that one [/sarcasm].

September goals
I'm not sure I should overreach. I am starting a new job; otoh, I will have a 2 hour commute each day and need something to do!
* stitch last piece in Heart in Hand Wee Ones RR
* complete Le Petit Berger and bring to framer
* ten hours on Sissy's poncho
* complete Moon Garden
* complete two Sandra Cozzolino Santa ornaments

No comments: