Wednesday, August 10, 2005

SBQ: Framed!

What do you do with the framed stitching that you keep? Do you hang it up and leave it in one place, never to move it? Or do you have a rotation, where you have one place for stitched pieces and switch them out according to mood or season? Maybe a mixture of both? At this time, I have no walls of my own on which to hang anything at all, though I am grateful to have housing. Back in the day when we had our own apartment, though I may seem to be waxin poetical about Our Own Space, that apartment isn't something I long to go back to, Nevertheless... When we had our own apartment, we had one piece that hung in its spot, and a picture below that one that rotated. In fall, it was a halloween Mill Hill perforated paper kit with beads. In the winter, it was a Santa Mill Hill perforated paper kit with beads. The rest of the time it was a picture of a quilt. Apparently, I didn't find any of those Mill Hill perforated paper kit with beads that I liked for the other seasons. Once we buy a house and get things up on the walls, I'll let you know. But I imagine it will continue to be
a mixture of both.

No comments: