Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Shopping List

So you know there was lots of sex at camp. Not that kind. Stash enhancement. Here's what I got:
Threads of Gold, 1742 MH Sampler
Moira Blackburn, Keep Me Sampler
Moira Blackburn, Peaceful Garden
Shepherd's Bush, Elizabeth's Stocking
Blackbird Designs, Peppermint and Holly
Blackbird Designs, Moon Garden

I could have bought more. I loved Full Circle Designs Sheepish Seasons, but I am currently unemployed... (Not that it's any of your business, but I mostly used a gift certificate.) I thought my aunt would be crestfallen had I come home with the 1742 Sampler and the silk flosses which would have cost me $97. "See what I got with the gift certificate?" It's not like I'm going to do it right now anyway. Okay. My cousin is off to Italy, so I've got to go cook. Ciao!

No comments: