Monday, December 20, 2004

Productive Weekend

I had a very productive weekend. I finished my Christmas cards--I'm sending two sorts of homemade ones (I send a bunch of alma mater cards to those likely to use them). Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of them; they were adorable too--one a reigndeer and the other a hand-drawn snowman (never did find the stamp I was looking for). I also finished the booga bag, which is currently drying on the cereal box. I finished and gave my neighbor her scarf, and I think she likes it. All this, and I went to see The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I heart Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson.

So, I am down to the poncho for my sister.

We leave tomorrow morning for NH, where we'll be for a week. If I can get my father off the computer for two seconds at a time, I'll post again. Otherwise, I'll update you on our return.

No comments: