Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September Goals

I planned to work on the Baby Band Sampler but yarn had arrived last night. I got some Crystal Palace Yarns (Splash and Squiggle) and the Noro Kureyon for the booga bag. The Dude wanted to watch a movie, and since we only had Chun King Express from Netflix, I couldn't stitch. I can't stitch and watch foreign films at the same time. However, since I was letting the Crystal Palace Yarns do the work, I managed to get a bit of knitting done. I also loaded up the dpns for the i-cord and the booga bag. On the way into work, I was able to knit about 3 feet of i-cord.

August Goal Review
Roly Poly 10 hours -- entirely finished!
Toy Gatherer 10 hours -- ten hours complete!
Williamsburg Doorway 10 hours -- ten hours complete!
Birth Band Sampler 10 hours -- woe is me. But soon.
Sunflower Smalls 10 hours -- entirely finished!

September Goals
Christmas crafting!
finish MIL's booga bag
finish neice/nephew's baby blanket
Glory Bee "Martini" 10 hours
cuz2, scarf
cuz3, scarf

No comments: