Thursday, January 15, 2004

Keep Christmas in Your Heart

Since my sister and cousin were so generous with the gifts this Christmas, I had to let you know what I received.
Drawn Thread: Random Thoughts and Sanctuary
Mosey 'n Me:Cold Hands; Ho Ho Ho; Hanging By a Star
Carriage House Samplings: Willow Tree Sampler
Lizzie * Kate: Cold Hands, Warm Heart; Merry Ho Ho;
Twisted Threads: Sweetie Peetie Pumpkin
Heart in Hand: Fall Fobs, Winter Fobs, Spring Fobs
Cross-Eyed Cricket: Why Is It?*; The Social Call
Barrick Samplers: 1999 Christmas Sampler

My aunt wins the prize for getting me a big gift certificate from Silver Needle.

What could be cuter than getting a little pattern from my neices--one that looks just like their dog! (Find Gracie.)

*Why is it when
I'm halfway through
Creative joys diminish
It's more fun to start a piece
Than it ever is to finish

That should be my motto.

No comments: